Sunday, April 1, 2007

About My Self


My name is Mohamed Bader Ameeri; I’m from Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirate. I was born on 14/06/1987. My family consists of two sons and 1 daughter and I’m the oldest. I graduate from Al Ittihad Model School in 2005 with an overall grade of 73.5% and joined the Higher Colleges of Technology in the same year. This is my second year in this college and next year I will start to study my major. My major is accounting because I like math and I did well in Foundations so I chose to be an accountant. My best friend is Khaled I used to see him every week end. He was my school colleaghe and he is studying with me also he will study as my major. Last year my friends and I we went to Saudi Arabia and they were nice days. We stayed for one week and visited many places. Also, we went to many different countries such as Egypt, Lebanon and Kuwait. Lebanon was the most beautiful because we saw many high altitude mountains which have ice on the top. Moreover we saw a lot of green land also. My favorite hobbies are swimming and playing football. Every week and I go to the sea to swim and spend two hours. In the future I hope to get master degree in accounting and I will do my best in my studies to get a good job. Also I will marry if I find good women in my life.

No comments: